1. had sex.
2. bought condoms
3. gotten pregnant.
4. failed a class.
5. kissed a boy.
6. kissed a girl.
7. used a little paper bag for lunch.
8. had a job.
9. slipped on ice.
10. missed the school bus.
Total So Far: 5
11. left the house without my wallet.
12. bullied someone on the internet.
14. had sex in public.
15. played on a sports team.
16. smoked weed.
17. smoked cigarettes.
18. smoked a cigar.
19. drank alcohol.
20. watched “The Breakfast Club”
Total So Far: 9
21. been overweight.
22. been underweight.
23. had an eating disorder.
24. been to a wedding.
25. made fun of someone for being fat.
26. been on the computer for 5 hours straight.
27. watched tv for 5 hours straight.
28. been late for work.
29. been late for school.
30. kissed in the rain.
Total So Far: 15
31. showered with someone else.
32. failed my drivers test.
33. ran a mile in less than 10 minutes.
34. been outside my home country.
35. been on a road trip longer than 5 hours.
36. had lice.
37. gotten fired.
38. had a credit card.
39. been to a professional sports game.
40. broken a bone.
Total So Far: 19
41. been unhappy about my weight.
42. won a trophy.
43. cut myself.
44. had an STD.
45. got engaged.
46. been on a diet.
47. tried out to be on a tv show.
48. rode in a taxi.
49. been to prom.
50. played a drinking game.
Total So Far: 24
51. stayed up for 24 hours or more.
52. been to a concert.
53. had a three-some.
54. had a crush on someone of the same sex.
55. been in a car accident.
56. had braces.
57. learned another language.
58. killed an animal.
59. been at a yard sale.
60. been to a Japanese steakhouse.
Total So Far: 31
61. wore make up.
62. talked to someone via webcam.
63. lost my virginity before I was 16.
64. had my wisdom teeth taken out.
65. kissed someone a different race than myself.
66. snuck out of the house.
67. bought porn.
68. had a virus on my computer.
69. had oral sex.
70. dyed my hair.
Total So Far: 37
71. gone skinny dipping.
72. graduated from college.
73. wore someone else’s clothes.
74. voted in a presidential election.
75. rode in an ambulance.
76. rode in a helicopter.
77. caught the stove on fire.
78. got in a fight.
79. met someone famous.
80. been on vacation.
Total So Far: 41
81. been on an airplane.
82. been on a boat.
83. broken something expensive.
84. had surgery.
85. kissed someone before I was 14.
86. beat a video game.
87. found something valuable on the ground.
88. made a survey.
89. stalked someone on facebook/myspace.
90. prank called someone.
Total So Far: 45
91. been to a library outside of school.
92. spent over $100 shopping in one day.
93. cut my hair and hated it.
94. peed outside.
95. went fishing.
96. helped with charity.
97. taken a pregnancy test.
98. been rejected by a crush.
99. been suspended from school.
100. broken a mirror.
Grand Total: 52/100
reblog and make a wish!
this was removed from tumbrl due to “violating one or more of Tumblr’s Community Guidelines”, but since my wish came true the first time, I’m putting it back. :)
OH MY FUCKING GOD, IT’S BACK ON MY DASH.
THIS SHIT WORKS OKAY, I AM DEAD SERIOUS.
The last time I saw this on my dash, I didn’t think it would happen, so jokingly I wished I could go to a fun. concert.
AND GUESS WHAT, I WENT TO A FUCKING FUN. CONCERT.
THIS SHIT WORKS, TRY IT.
I SAW THIS ON MY DASH THE OTHER DAY AND THOUGHT “ITS WORTH A TRY” SO I WISHED I COULD GET A 3DS
LITERALLY LIKE 4 DAYS LATER MY DAD SENT ME A PICTURE OF THE 3DS XL HE BOUGHT FOR ME WHILE I WAS AT SCHOOL
IM STILL FREAKING OUT ABOUT THIS
holy fuck, I didn’t expect this to work, I was like psh, whatever it’s just a quick reblog, but I wished my Dad would actually respond back to me AND HE FUCKING DID A FEW DAYS LATER, I GOT A FUCKING TEXT FROM MY DAD TODAY WHO HASN’T SPOKEN OR RESPONDED TO ME IN MONTHS HOLY FUCK WHAT IS THIS MAGIC IT WORKS.
I WANTED TO SEE MY BOYFRIEND AND I DIDN’T THINK I’D GET DAYS OFF BUT THIS WEEKEND I’M HEADING UP THERE??? THIS IS CRAZY SHIT
SO LIKE I JOKINGLY WISHED FOR MY OWN LEN KAGAMINE AND THEN LIKE A WEEK LATER I GOT A LEN NENDOROID??? H ELP
WTF OKAY SO THIS SHOT ACTUALLY WORKS BECAUSE WHEN I WISHED, I HAD WISHED MY CRUSH WOULD LIKE ME BACK AND GUESS WHAT? I HAVE A BOYFRIEND NOW. WHAT THE HELLLLL?????
ok I’ve said this before but IM DOING IT AGAIN THE FIRST TIME I SAW THIS, MY WISH DID COME TRUE SO I REBLOGED AGAIN AND SAID IT IN THE TAGS BUT THEN I WISHED FOR SMTH ELSE AND IT LITERALLY LITERALLY HAPPENED LIKE A COUPLE DAYS LATER WHAT THE HELL SO NOW IM WRITING THIS HERE FOR YOU BC I DONT BELIEVE IN THIS CRAP BUT STILL IT’S AN AWFULLY BIG COINCIDENCE
So last time I reblogged this I met Tom Hiddleston within the month…
I reblogged these some time ago and my wish came truth. It was the deepest wish I had and I still can’t believe it came truth
Thor character models!
Did these as I was starting work on the book. The costumes were designed before I came on board (by the great Esad Ribic, I believe), but here’s my take on them.
I KIND OF JUST REALIZED THAT JESSIE FROM TEAM ROCKET FORMS A FUCKING R WITH HER HAIR AND BODY
WHY DID IT TAKE ME OVER 10 YEARS TO REALIZE THIS
JAMES YOU LITTLE SHIT NOT YOU TOO
I never realized this until you pointed it out
I guess things are pretty official when they’re announced on The View… (What!!?!)
I’m drawing THOR!!
Written by Jason Aaron, the new series kicks off in October and features the all-new, all-different (all-female!) Thor. More info here.
This is the cover for issue #1 by me and colorist Frank Martin Jr.
you are my sunshine
my only sunshine
you make me happy
when skies are gray
you’ll never know dear
how much i love you
please dont take
my sunshine away
this is the most beautiful post i have ever seen I’m my life
This makes me a happy Irish man
Marvel Comics is making Thor a woman. From Time Magazine:
TIME: How do you think this will impact fans who have been with the male version of Thor for such a long time?
Jason Aaron, writer of the Thor series: If you’re a long-time Thor fan you know there’s kind of a tradition from time to time of somebody else picking up that hammer. Beta Ray Bill was a horse-faced alien guy who picked up the hammer. At one point Thor was a frog. So I think if we can accept Thor as a frog and a horse-faced alien, we should be able to accept a woman being able to pick up that hammer and wield it for a while, which surprisingly we’ve never really seen before.
There will come a day when I stop reblogging things about how fucking awesome this decision to allow Mjolnir to be carried by a woman in the main Thor book,
I REALLY don’t get why more people on tumblr don’t talk about Spartacus
because andy whitfield died and now it makes me sad to watch any of it, hahaha. awww. :( I keep meaning to though. sex and violence and, no offense to any fans, but it also seems a little cheesy at times. It really ought to be right up my alley but… whitfield….
Watch it anyway! Watch it out of respect for Andy Whitfield. :( He gave his blessing for the show to continue despite his eventually terminal cancer—he wanted it to do well.
Some other fun facts about Spartacus:
- Equal opportunity sexing, ladies with ladies and men with men and groups with groups.
- All the backgrounds ever are CG—sometimes stunning, sometimes hilarious.
- Spartacus is not as serious or dramatic as The Walking Dead or Breaking Bad, but not as trashy or cheesy as Doctor Who or Supernatural. It lies in a lovely well-written self-aware middlezone between those two extremes.
- Speaking of the aforementioned shows, Spartacus has a wider and more active cast of fully-fledged female characters than several of them combined (hats off to you, The Walking Dead, you have also unlocked this achievement).
- Glorious ludicrous ketchup sprays of blood fucking everywhere.
- The creators had the forte to only go as far as their story did; Spartacus is complete and did not lurch on beyond its welcome.
- Furthermore, the creators had the forte to go on despite the production difficulties associated with their lead actor dying.
- I would just like to further stress the stellar writing and character development. These are real characters with real relationships; queer characters are not ‘just queer’ and their relationships are not idealised or vilified. They’re just real.
tl;dr do some watching, have a good time!
Yes! All of this, so much.
Not to mention, Liam really does a great job as Spartacus. Andy was without a doubt a spectacular Spartacus. But Liam does a wonderful job carrying on the role.